Monday, June 13, 2011

It's my birthday!

Today is my birthday and is has been a grand one. I got confetti cupcakes at work, which, let's face it, are the happiest cupcakes ever. I found out that we are going to be having a little boy come Halloween (if he decides to be on time). I had some delicious steak, pasta and bread sticks for dinner and am now able to sit and relax..for as long as Julia is busy entertaining herself. It's been a good day. But of course a day as a mom is not complete with out cleaning up some sort of mess which today was scattered droppings of poop that lead from the bathroom (which is where the naked little girl ran from right after her bath) around the living room and somewhere under the table. This does not happen often but it's funny when it does. Sometimes toddlers and puppies are very much alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment