Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I believe the little engine said it best

What is it that little blue engine said? "I think I can, I think I can." Well ladies and gents, that would be me right about now. Movin on up that hill telling myself "I think I can, I think I can..." over and over.

I am still jobless and as the time passes so does my confidence. BUT I do know something that the rest of the working world apparently does not, I am a great person. Who wouldn't want to hire me??? I me come on. I rock. It's just a fact. So world...prepare to be rocked by yours truly, because one day I will have a job and I will rock it's socks off.

(Note to self: Read to boost confidence)

In other news, Julia is trying her hardest to stand on her own, which will only lead to walking, which will leave her mother in tears at how fast life goes sometimes, but yet still extremely proud to be the mom of such a bundle of joy.

Annndd I am going to California to visit my family soon, which has its ups and downs. A down being that I will be flying with Julia for the first time and Brian will not be there to help maintain my sanity. Hopefully there will be no news to report back on execpt how well behaved my little girl is (knocking on wood... now).

Personally, I am still trying to figure out life's biggest questions and of course, as soon I think I've found an answer God throws a curve ball at me. But I know in the depths of my being that God is good. But yet I never seem to under estimate how big God really is. And He never ceases to remind me. But that's why God is God and I am not. I might be 25 but I still have a lifetime of lessons to learn.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment