Thursday, June 17, 2010

Love is in the air

It's my anniversary today! Four years ago I was getting dressed in a beautiful white gown, adorned with veil, jewels and some really rockin shoes on my way to meet my matching heart down the aisle. Yes we were married young. Yes there have been hardships along the way. But we made it through and we made it out even stronger. (We even have a beautiful little girl to prove it) I couldn't imagine my life being spent with any other man than the wonderful, patient, loving, understanding, funny, handsome man I married. He is a wonderful husband, awesome dad, and the best friend a girl could ask for. I truly thank God for bringing him into my life. I love you honey...you truly make me a better woman.

Now you all may go throw up a little, because I know we make you sick ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment